Where I’ve Been
Countries, Cities and Towns
- China (Beijing, Shanghai)
- Indonesia (Bali)
- Thailand (Phuket)
Australia and Oceania
- Australia (Brisbane, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sunshine Coast, Sydney)
- Fiji (Coral Coast, Denarau, Nadi)
- New Zealand (Akaroa, Arthurs Pass, Ashburton, Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin, Fox Glacier, Franz Josef, Hamilton, Hanmer Springs, Napier, Nelson, Palmerston North, Picton, Rotorua, Taupo, Wanaka, Wellington)
Europe and UK
- The Netherlands (Amsterdam)
- France (Paris)
- Germany (Aachen)
- Scotland (Dundee, Edinburgh, Fort William, Glasgow, Glen Coe, St Andrews)
- Northern Ireland (Antrim, Armoy, Ballycastle, Belfast, Cushendun)
- England (London)
- Canada (Vancouver, Kelowna, Revelstoke, Banff, Calgary, Jasper, Radium)
- The United States (Anaheim, Hawaii, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco)
Who is Wayfaring Kiwi?
Kia ora, I'm Yvette and I'm a 29-year old Kiwi (slang for New Zealander). I have been lucky enough to live in the three most beautiful countries in the world: New Zealand, Canada, and now, Scotland.
I am an expert when it comes to travel, combining my experience as a travel agent to source the cheapest flights, accommodation and tours.
Follow me on my epic adventures around the world!